Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Eyebrows
There are several methods of eyebrow enhancement that currently are used in the beauty industry. If someone isn’t happy with the way his or her eyebrows look, with today’s methods and techniques there are ways to fix the problem. Many women struggle with self-esteem and low confidence because of thinning or misshapen eyebrows, so for there to be ways to fix these issues is very empowering for many. The most exciting and advanced method is Eyebrows Microblading. First, however, let’s look at some of the methods that are currently used to enhance eyebrows. Here is a list of a few of the ways to enhance one’s eyebrows.
- Make-up: This is likely the most common means of improving the looks of your eyebrows and it can be pretty effective. However, it is time-consuming, can look unnatural and takes lots of maintenance.
- Extensions: These are extensions are made of hair and are glued into the existing eyebrows and onto the skin. If applied correctly, extensions can be pretty effective. The downside is that they are high maintenance and only last a week or so before needing to be redone.
- Tattooing: This is a more advanced method that uses a machine to literally tattoo brows onto your forehead. It can be very effective, however, many look unnatural and if your practitioner isn’t really good it can leave with worse brows than before.
- Microblading: Microblading is the most advanced technology available for eyebrow enhancement. It is a form of tattooing but is done manually with specialized equipment and techniques. This method yields the most natural looking and low maintenance eyebrows in the industry.
So what makes microblading so much better than the other methods?
- Most natural looking eyebrows. Eyebrows Microblading gives you the very best in natural looking eyebrows. The method used was developed by Irena Chen, a world renown, microblading pioneer.
- Semi-permanent. Microblading is not a permanent method or tattoo. However, this method of eyebrow enhancement lasts between 1 and 3 years before it needs to be redone.
- The technique is the most advanced method. Eyebrows Microblading is done with a very fine, dual blade, a tool that is used to deposit pigments into the epidermis. Manually performed, this method gives the appearance of fine hairs at the surface to give your eyebrows a very natural perfected look.
- Affordable. Microblading generally costs around $800 for a procedure to be done. Keeping in mind that it only has to be done every 1-3 years, you could possibly save money on makeup or less effective methods.
- Gives you the very best looking eyebrows possible. People are raving about the look of eyebrows created by this method. It is truly the most aesthetic look other than someone blessed with perfect natural eyebrows.
Microblading is light years ahead of any other method. The techniques, the low-maintenance, the natural look that is near impossible to distinguish from your real hair, and the value for your money all make this method the gold standard in eyebrow enhancement.